First 1000 Xperia Z buyers at various UK retailers to get Sony's premium MDR-1R cans
1. wendygarett posted on 04 Feb 2013, 07:58 2
I want the headphones with nfc please... So that I can transfer music by touching it lol
2. Droid_X_Doug posted on 04 Feb 2013, 08:01 1
Give-aways to spur demand and what-not are nice, but how about a firm release date for U.S. sales? And, which carriers will be on-board for the release? I really hope it is more than AT&T and T-Mo in the U.S.
3. wendygarett posted on 04 Feb 2013, 08:04 2
I don't know why Sony don't want to expand market to US... Probably don't want to be bullied by carrier I think...
15. Droid_X_Doug posted on 04 Feb 2013, 20:14 0
Well, they will have no one to blame but themselves if the Z isn't a sales success. It is well-spec'd. But if they limit themselves to AT&T and T-Mo, they are basically cutting out half of the U.S. market. They should ask the folks at Nokia how well that strategy worked for them on the L920.
4. tashreef posted on 04 Feb 2013, 08:23 1
Sony following the footstep of HTC with Dr Dre.... If your device is good enough then you don't need this kind of promotion stuffs.... until you are giving it for your loyal customers for being your customers ...... That's sweet :) .. if not then with this your sales can't reach the sky high ..
5. emadshiny posted on 04 Feb 2013, 08:27 10
don't say bullsh*ts please. this a strategy that every company must have. don't you see samsung giving free note 2 cases in US. so this is a way to grab more customers.
7. idroidequis posted on 04 Feb 2013, 08:44 1
Dont forget the free wireless charging stations. Its just stuff to sweeten the deal a bit.
11. abhishek48 posted on 04 Feb 2013, 12:49 0
this means sony is not confident to tell 1000 xperia z quickly.. lol
when is it launching any ways..?
12. HDShatter posted on 04 Feb 2013, 17:20 4
Sony knows that it will be popular, if they market it right it will be the next Galaxy s3.
6. InspectorGadget80 posted on 04 Feb 2013, 08:32 5
I hope the u.s. gets the same deal cause i really need new pair if head phones
8. jopancy posted on 04 Feb 2013, 09:16 0
hahahahaha... very funny...sounded like you only really need the headphones but not the phone itself.
send the phone my way and keep the headphones, if you end up buying one, ok?
13. HDShatter posted on 04 Feb 2013, 17:25 0
Theres better headphones that cost much less than these lol. Its okay if they are free but I would never buy Sonys headphones if I had the choice of all the other companies.
14. InspectorGadget80 posted on 04 Feb 2013, 19:55 0
nope. i want the phone and the head phones. stop trolling
10. aokde posted on 04 Feb 2013, 10:32 10
who's the troll that's red-ding everyone here, reveal yourself!
anyway, a quick math will show you that SONY is giving away a 1,000,000 GBP worth of gifts. that's alot.
16. DerryAhmad posted on 05 Feb 2013, 08:07 0
I want this kind of deal!!
The Xperia Z itself is an amazing device. Added withe a Sony MDR-1R.. Aaaah.. Take my money, Sony!!