Firm that sued Apple, Google And RIM purchased more than 2,000 patents from Ericsson
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Jan 2013, 22:51
Unwired Planet has some legal battles going on against Apple, Google and RIM which are three pretty big names in the tech world and to even things out, the company purchased 2,000 patents from Ericsson that will allow the aptly named firm to continue to take high profile companies to court alleging patent infringement...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Johnnokia posted on 11 Jan 2013, 22:59 12 1
Ericsson, Nokia and Motorola are floating on patents' sea .. They are the real inventors of Phone's world.
Thank you greats ..
2. wendygarett posted on 11 Jan 2013, 23:01 7 2
I wish I can afford one of these patents, and see how is being patent troll looks like :p
11. opensourceftw (banned) posted on 12 Jan 2013, 10:14 4 0
It's kinda like your job here as a troll, except you get paid.
5. MC1123 posted on 11 Jan 2013, 23:22 4 2
this is just ANNOYING!!!! really hate those patent troll! innovation stopper! but then again they have the right! but again, how will innovation grow? but this "unwired planet" wasnt the one who made those patent...they just buy it!
who started this patient trolling anyway!!
6. wendygarett posted on 11 Jan 2013, 23:26 0 4
In America, you can actually sue McDonald for gai
7. wendygarett posted on 11 Jan 2013, 23:27 5 2
You can actually sue McDonald for making their loyal customers gaining fat tho... You just need to find a good lawyer to deal with it lol
8. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 3 days ago posted on 11 Jan 2013, 23:39 5 0
What can't you do with money ?
10. pongkie posted on 11 Jan 2013, 23:57 0 0
Somebody in congress please make an anti patent troll bill so industries start innovating again