Firefox OS tablet: image and specs leaked
0. phoneArena 17 Jan 2014, 17:07 posted on
Mozilla's own Asa Dotzle has leaked the specs of the first tablet powered by Firefox OS. First, a little detail about the device. Manufactured by Foxconn, the slate (codenamed Flatfish) is actually the Infocus New Tab F1. This is a low-end tablet built by the contract manufacturer. Infocus sells its slate online for $150 and Mozilla could try to get these pups to market at a price under $100...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rodneyej1 (Posts: 2577; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Of subject, but isn't Firefox supposed to be making a app for W8❔
2. papss (Posts: 2870; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I like foxfire but I don't know enough about this OS. I need to read up on it
3. Chris_Bakke (Posts: 142; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Eh, there's nothing much to read up on. It's more or less a beta. It's trial and error right now. It would be on par with Tizen, if it were any devices released.
4. giani (Posts: 184; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
U really think that at the stage where some one like Microsoft is struggling to get traction on their mobile platform.. when BlackBerry gets bankrupt..webos is turned into a tv os..someone else is going to make it...then u must be dreaming..
Don't get me wrong..I'm all for options and alternatives..but this...tizen..already dead. Unless s game changer comes out..u know...like ios was..
5. rodneyej1 (Posts: 2577; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
As a hardcore Windows Phone fan I have to say that I agree... Lol❕
6. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 451; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
I've never heard of Foxfire. Please, tell me more
9. Pancholo (Posts: 365; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I, too, am intrigued by this fox that seems to be on fire. Foxfire, you say? What is this?
I'm waiting for a prompt reply.
10. bohdan4ik13 (Posts: 80; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
You can buy Android-powered Infocus tablet for $150 only from one seller, but its relal market value is more than $300.
12. sarge77 (Posts: 198; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Anything can happen at that price even the biggest critic would buy one its all about marketing and of course hardware in the box. Dont forget to load it up with needed apps and have the ability to play games.