Firefly V65 outed with a record 6.5" Full HD screen, might be the panel in Sony's Togari phablet
0. phoneArena 30 May 2013, 09:51 posted on
Just when we were wondering what the heck is this 6.44" Full HD screen Sony is planning to put in its upcoming Togari phablet, and the Chinese phone company Firefly announced its V65 monster, which sports... you guessed it - a 6.45" Full HD display...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Malki (Posts: 31; Member since: 20 Feb 2013)
Looks like the big version of Lg optimus G Pro
2. ajac09 (Posts: 1107; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
change the processor and Id be in line! lol
12. Shatter (Posts: 1655; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Mediatek cpus are made for battery life not performance. This phone will easily get 2-3 days of standard use.
4. Nimit_Desai (Posts: 18; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Its here to challenge NOTE 2 yet it flaunts NOTE 2's default wallpaper....lmfao!!!
5. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Another copycat phone maker after LG copied Galaxy Note 2.
10. imkyle (Posts: 911; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Everyone copies everyone. Who cares now a days.
6. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
who needs such a monstrosity...when you can buy a 7 inch tablet and much more comfortable 4 or more inches cellphone...
7. Diego! (Posts: 392; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Samsung Galaxy S III on the front and sides, HTC One/LG Optimus G Pro on the back. WTF is that?
14. MCrapp (Posts: 312; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
Uh ohhhhh Apple fanatics.Now IPhone looks like baby toy!
11. sats.mine2k4 (banned) (Posts: 208; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
Media tek soc powering the phablet... No thank you good night...
13. Shatter (Posts: 1655; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Their next generation stuff is a9 while getting the same battery life, you will have to wait a while, the turbo version of their current cpu just came out with oced gpy
15. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
This looks like the Galaxy Note 3, Samsung needs to sue the pants off Sony for violating their Intellectual Property.
17. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 538; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Reading isn't your best skill, is it?
19. Phaze0085 (Posts: 93; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
HELL YEA! Keep all these behemoths coming, Im loving this year. Specs on thise thing are pretty damn impressive. I doubt itll make it over here to the US, but id be willing to throe some money there way to use this beauty.