Finnish carrier DNA to be the first to offer Sailfish flavored Jolla phones
0. phoneArena 13 Jun 2013, 02:38 posted on
Finnish carrier DNA will be the first in the world to launch the new Jolla phone with the working title "The Other Half"; the handset is powered by the MeeGo based Sailfish OS and will be available later this year from DNA's online store, from DNA Kauppa stores and from selected DNA retail locations. MeeGo is the OS that powered the Nokia N9...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
"Are you jealous if you're not from Finland?"
4. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Great news. Just like germans. They mostly buy their products to support their own economy.
5. threed61 (Posts: 116; Member since: 27 May 2011)
So loyal that Samsung just replaced Nokia as Finlands top brand. Sailfish looks good, I wish them luck.
6. grapeseed87 (Posts: 123; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
Not really. Nokia already making a comeback via WinPho :http://www.phonearena.com/news
9. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 764; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
keep us with the Goss bro nokia is back on top
7. grapeseed87 (Posts: 123; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
I want one so bad just to try what its like. MeeGo with new skin looks really enticing.
11. Avenger337 (Posts: 59; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
Looks nice Sailfish and has the ability to run android apps. No doubt the legitimate heir Meego. Just leave but I will evremos as the public. Having much luck. Nokia, I recommend you to start really taking them into account.