Finland has the highest Windows Phone web traffic usage
0. phoneArena 28 May 2012, 15:18 posted on
Nokia's home country leads the world in browsing the web on a Windows Phone; according to StatCounter 7.59% of the country's web traffic runs through a phone powered by Microsoft's mobile OS compared with an average of .53% globally...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. dkreventon (Posts: 5; Member since: 28 May 2012)
Nokia is mostly made in Finland, guess the result.
2. Dr_fajardo (Posts: 32; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
could be a #fail if microfkia cant do it right
3. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Not surprised at all, its just like how the iPhone was leading in America in the early years of Android. Nokia has the home country advantage.
4. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 944; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Not suprising. Nokia is Finland's darling.
6. kach22 (Posts: 149; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
Windows phone like iOS offers a closed system. Any platform offering close system just give one straightforward message. "Either you are with us, follow us, and take what we give or you can go to hell".
The reason i am not going to be their sheep; though I admit they make really cool phones especially Nokia.