Find My Friends hits the App Store
0. phoneArena 12 Oct 2011, 09:27 posted on
Find My Friends is the ultimate app for the perpetually lost and - of course - ever curious parents. One of the neatest and most practical additions to iOS from Apple, the app has hit the App Store…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. msa1988 (Posts: 417; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
Won't be long before a murder was done through this app....
3. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
and the app will be to blame because no murders were commited until Apple came out.
9. kmichalec (Posts: 12; Member since: 29 Mar 2010)
No, but Apple sure is making it easy for stalkers and killer alike.
20. rfrapp (Posts: 77; Member since: 10 Jun 2010)
Dude, you're saying how he looks dumb, and you spelled really wrong. You're so stupid
7. willywill_evo (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
i feel bad for those who let their gf track them..she going to be all over your d**k
8. vette21man (Posts: 351; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Anybody else having trouble downloading it?
18. vette21man (Posts: 351; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
I had iOS 5 already...just checked, apparently it's downloadable now.
10. dacastrator (Posts: 232; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
no more two timing.. gfs and wives will hunt us down.. hehe
11. YUAPPPPPP (unregistered)
12. jonp (unregistered)
iOS 5 was just released!
16. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
OMG!!!!!!! I am about to leave work. lol
17. AB (unregistered)
Not sure the big issue, android has this available via Google map options.....for a long time now.....
19. vette21man (Posts: 351; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Really? Can you even limit it for a finite time, and choose who gets the privilege of finding you?