Financial analyst says HTC One is a “mini-turnaround”, upgrades HTC stock
0. phoneArena 15 Apr 2013, 07:18 posted on
The HTC One was delayed because of the manufacturing issues with HTC’s Zoe 4-megapixel camera, but now finally the handset is ready for mass production...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. p5yb0rg (unregistered)
2012 was the year of Samsung, hopefully 2013 will be HTC's chance to shine
3. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
woww finaly htc done it..
i cant wait more /..
indeed i need to this masterpiece.
4. adolert15 (Posts: 27; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Glad to hear that, HTC deserves to stay alive
7. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
HTC is back!! YAY! Good luck HTC! :)
9. akz1112 (Posts: 16; Member since: 24 Mar 2013)
Not hatin on this phone but it could have been much better if it was 5in display with the same dimension and a good 13mp camera instead of the 4mp that's horrible during daytime. Because seriously not everyone take picture at night. I mean who's the target? People who club and party every night? I felt the design was amazing but it's being wasted on the rest of the specs.
10. akz1112 (Posts: 16; Member since: 24 Mar 2013)
Would like to add the camera should be at least on par with iPhone 4s in daytime picture quality.
11. lovenyc8 (Posts: 164; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
amazing HTC good luck i would like to see you back in the game again i'm happy for you all you were the first in the bussiness with the HTC HD 2 and you deserves it.
12. wendygarett (unregistered)
Those buyers will definitely regret once the sales tumbles again :(
14. lovenyc8 (Posts: 164; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
your profile picture say it all samsung fan boy. why can't you be happy for them? haters always gone hate when people hateing on you you know you matter.
17. amats69 (Posts: 1217; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
this wendygarett indeed a certified troll..so im not surprise.
13. amats69 (Posts: 1217; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
HTC needs this Good News after what had happened to the company this past few months..WelCome back HTC! Goodluck!
15. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Good to hear.
This phone deserves all the attention it gets.
A worthy competition to Samsung.
An interesting thought, though..what will HTC do with the successor of the One, design wise?
16. amats69 (Posts: 1217; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
HTC always surprise us with the Quality and Design or their Flagships..so expect the unsexpected next year :) . but for me id love to see the HTC Ones design to the successor of HTC One but of course with bigger screen (max 5 inches), bigger battery, more powerful processor and an improved Untrapixel Camera. that would be an awesome phone! just sayin
22. akz1112 (Posts: 16; Member since: 24 Mar 2013)
Agreed with u. They should take out the button and make it on screen button like nexus to keep the same size and increas to 5in display. Also like I said earlier, it should be 8 ultra mp camera. Night shot is above average but I believe majority of ppl take picture day time.
20. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4154; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Who knows what they will do. Every review I've seen of it says it's one of, if not the best designed mobile device yet. They've already conquered the beauty part of design, maybe they'll focus on durability next year and bring both together?
18. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Congratz for HTC. I almost ordered a 64GB version because water went into my One X and the microphone wasn't working. Fortunately I could open the phone easily to dry off the parts inside and got it working again. I would really like to hope off on the One in hope to see the flagship next year having 8MP ultrapixels, if yes, HTC for sure next year.
23. akz1112 (Posts: 16; Member since: 24 Mar 2013)
Htc would have nailed it if Htc one has 8 ultra mp shooter. Not sure if next year be a differ maker. By then Nokia lumia/iPhone 6 phone camera will be so much better.
27. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
HTC won't just nail it... They will kill it all with ultra 8MP shooter. 8MP with good low light captures... It'll be crazy!
26. chocolaking (Posts: 490; Member since: 22 May 2012)
GOOD JOB HTC! smartphone industry need a innovation company like you!