Final Windows 8.1 build to finally come with Skype integrated
9. juandante (Posts: 463; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
Indeed, the Windows 8 Bloatwaring has just begun..
2. byazatt (Posts: 269; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
windows is becoming better and better... soon people will start looking at it more seriously.
7. Tsoliades (Posts: 228; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
More seriously? It's already the most commonly used OS. lol
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Given how 'popular' Win 8 is, MS needs to provide some compelling reasons for users to move to the OS. This should help.
5. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Haters gonna hate, just that simple. Some people dont like radical changes, but not me. Just like windows XP, it will take more 'service pack' updates to make it really good. 8.1 is just the first,
4. byazatt (Posts: 269; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
the easiest way is to give incentive to developers, because most people are held back by 'lack ' of enough applications.
6. faizan-sharif (Posts: 97; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
i saw towards lumia 920, just bcz of Nokia but , did nt buy bcz few major things that i use were missing
8. DKJnr (Posts: 24; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
I prefer the Skype interface to the current Win 8 messaging interface. Hope they clean up the UI even more and then will reall be great.
This is definitely huge!
10. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1536; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
this Skipe integration is just the tip of the iceberg about Windows 8.1 I am using Windows 8.1 right now and have to say Microsoft really made it good to use. I set mine up to boot to the desktop first and have the same wallpaper for the Modern Ui start screen as on the desktop. Although I did not do i!, you can disable some of the touch screen gestures if you want to have a Windows 7 like mouse and keyboard computer.. you now. have smaller and larger Modern UI tiles than before and can put 3 to 4 windows programs on your desktop. a lot of present windows 8 user's are going to smile now they got most of the changes they wanted maybe more will be added.before it's FINAL release to the public.