Final Fantasy VI coming to Android today (it's here now!)
0. phoneArena 16 Jan 2014, 01:19 posted on
Final Fantasy VI is coming fully remastered to Android today. Square Enix, the company behind the Final Fantasy series, confirmed…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. k1ng617 (Posts: 264; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Bring me FF VII I will gladly pay you're double digit price tag Square.
10. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
I've been saying this for years. I was so disappointed when they scrapped the remasterd version for XBOX 360 and PS3 a few years ago.
4. ocilfa (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
I heard that the 15th was for Europe only, but I would love to be wrong.
5. npaladin2000 (Posts: 141; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Hmm, should I support them so that they do FF7 as well? Or should I hold out....
8. bitslizer (Posts: 20; Member since: 29 Jul 2010)
11. monkeyfeet (Posts: 30; Member since: 27 Jan 2011)
Did they pull it? Link doesn't work and searching the play store doesn't pull up anything...
Never mind, Google search pulled it up... Weird.
12. downphoenix (Posts: 2416; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
took a while to come up, I had to find it by going into a different game from Square Enix and go to the more apps section then found this near the bottom of games, it wasnt coming up in regular search, even when I searched both final fantasy 6 and final fantasy vi.
I normally object to paying this much for a mobile game, but this is one of the greatest games ever made, in mobile form, so it is easily worth the price tag, especially since the SNES carts secondhand tend to cost more than that.
13. loveHEAVYMETAL (unregistered)
when the ff12 comes to android?really that one! ff7,ff9 also great
14. ajac09 (Posts: 1367; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
will just pirate it already own the SNES and game boy advanced version they got enough money from me lol
16. npaladin2000 (Posts: 141; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Oh wow, not only does the new battle interface kind of suck, but they rigged this up so you can't back up game data using Helium!! No way I'm getting 100 hours into an RPG only to lose my save data and not be able to move it to my next device!!!