Feeling stressed? Chill out with these 10 relaxing apps for Android and iOS
0. phoneArena 15 Aug 2013, 03:30 posted on
While stress isn't necessarily a bad thing, it can have a detrimental effect on one's physical and mental health. That's why getting rid of any excess pressure is very important. People have different ways of relieving stress – some take a walk in the park or go fishing, others prefer arts and crafts as forms of relaxing, but these aren't all the options that are available. As a matter of fact, even your smartphone or tablet might help. There are many apps and games that can help you relax and in this post we have put together 10 of them...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Crayon physics is useless with out a stylus. I have for my nexus 10 and its just not responsive enough. This usually results in a rage-out!!!
2. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 211; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Doodle God and its sequels are best games.
The Etsy App is really only good for shopping. If you actually run an Etsy store, it's useless and poorly designed. The mobile site, on the other hand, is not bad.
3. Faust_Robinson (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
Recommend to try my free app Guided Meditation
* Step by step affirmations and flight through fantastic worlds guide you to the depths of the subconscious
* The exceptional atmosphere of endless journey helps to calm and clear your mind
* 12+ Meditation scripts: Breathing, Counting, Body Awareness, Healing, Pain Management, Chakra Healing, Light Protection, Positive Thinking, Learn an Instrument, Learning Language, Produce Calmness, Meditation for Acting
iTunes (iOS): itunes.apple.com/ru/app/guided-meditation/id822904884?mt=8