Federal Trade Commission clears Google in antitrust investigation
0. phoneArena 04 Jan 2013, 02:22 posted on
The search engine scored a serious victory on Thursday as the FTC declared that Google has not violated...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
OOPPS! looks like somebody was wrong about google.......haha Have a good night yall :)
o and by the way i didnt read the article......i just read the tittle :)
4. MeoCao (unregistered)
MS and Apple are going to cry
7. You.Have.To.Read.This (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 Jan 2013)
Microsoft is the EVIL EMPIRE
This whole antitrust is brought to us by Microsoft ($$$$) through their so called grass root group
10. Cynipap999 (banned) (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
The article is irrelevant because they couldn't inject Apple into it.
And, you are right, 'somebody was wrong about google' but, aren't they always wrong?!!
6. You.Have.To.Read.This (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 Jan 2013)
You need to read bellow article to understand this article
3. darthinvader (Posts: 63; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
So Google aint supporting apps for Windows Phone 8, moreover, they wont allow Microsoft to make a decent Youtube app.. They just have a Search app I guess..
Google has just been acting Stupid (lately) and plz dont go gaga over #droidrage.. :P
9. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Right, that makes no sense as there are hundreds of App creators making apps for all smartphone OS's, why does Google have to do anything for MS who is basically scalping Googles' partners on royalties. Not sure why you would think Google wouldn't support MS OS considering Google is a search provider and more OS means more searches. MS can't hack it in the smartphone arena because they did the usual crap and underestimated demand and here they are complaining about someone not playing fair, talk about Pot calling Kettle black!
5. someones4 (Posts: 625; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Google did nothing wrong. How do you even make search results 'biased'? Are any of their competitor's results any better?
11. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
actually, no, they can be worse, at times