Feast your eyes on some more Sony Xperia T aka LT30p "Mint" images before it's official
0. phoneArena 23 Aug 2012, 06:01 posted on
After a thorough preview of the Sony Xperia T aka LT30p "Mint" handset, we have had a few more pictures of it circling around the Internets. The new James Bond phone might be announced at Sony's IFA 2012 event next week in Berlin, so what you see here could very well be official then...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Take note htc
someone has made a better multiasking recent app than yours
pic #22 til #24
15. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
This is a simply sexy phone!! The recent app menu looks like the stock one a bit. But still a lot better than the one HTC offers...
13. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
TRUE TRUE! :D best UI in android yet. You did it again sony, combining a great software+hardware. :D
+1 to shutter key. Please, OEM, do it like sony and nokia, shutter key! SHUTTER KEY!
3. MeoCao (unregistered)
4. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
this phone will compete with iPhone 5 or the new iphone
6. kamil (Posts: 118; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
nixanbal please make a demo video for the phone I wanna know if the control keys at the right side are comfortable when operate cause they kinda place at a very low angel but anyway I'm almost done collecting my money to buy this phone, thanks
8. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Loving it although i wana see tx first :) looks better
9. lovefist (unregistered)
gad d@mn!t thats how you make a phone!
10. sharique (Posts: 8; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
Makes me upset thinking that after few months LG with release quad-core and people with hype about that instead of this phone! :(
11. VJo003 (Posts: 356; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
Hope this comes with a metallic body.
The back looks pedestrian... Which is a shame coz it is a potential winner
24. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Metallic comming to At and t so America gets metallic love :S
12. AshishRomea (Posts: 145; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
SONY will the mobile company to reckon
as it will be the era when people will choose the BEST DESIGN , BEST BATTERY , BEST CAMERA and BEST SOFTWARE UPDATES
next year we will find all companies using a QUAD CORE and stand of 1 or 2 GB RAM !
sony has to seriously boost its market ting to catch up with samsung
16. McLTE (Posts: 804; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
What am I missing here?
To me this phone looks like a Moto Droid 1 without the chin and keyboard.. even the beveled edge on the bottom!
Doesn't look bad, but it's nothing exciting either.
21. aokde (Posts: 186; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
i thought exactly like you, until, i saw it in white:http://phandroid.s3.amazonaws.
i'm not saying phones look better in white, some do, some don't, i'm just saying this particular phone will look great in white, might look better in metallic red like the red XPERIA ion:http://www.intomobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/sony-xperia-ion-red.jpg
17. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i m Sammy fan but i really appreciate this design and UI ..... i want one
18. Aaron_R96 (Posts: 198; Member since: 22 Jan 2012)
-1 for being a Sammy fan, +1 for wanting one of these beauties!
26. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i m actually Android Fan. sammy is my preference coz of Galaxy handsets (s2)... i also used other sony handsets
19. techsavvy.jaz (Posts: 152; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
Dont wherher to appreciate or bash sony for the cam shutter, i mean i like the fact that they bothered to have one, then the position is really uncomfortable.
25. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
ur supposed to use camera shutter on landscape mode... and when u want to zoom its right under ur other hands fingers..
20. Levon (Posts: 35; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
I hoped for better from Sony, the lock button is too close to volume button, overall design looks cheap. again that camera humpback like OneX. With onscreen navigation buttons expected that the device could be shorter about 10 millimeters.
22. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
wow.... sony for the win... take the throne away from samsung!!!!
23. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
It's taking too long for aug 29 to arrive. I WANT THIS TO BE MY NEXT XPERIA phone used to have the X10.