Fastlane focus of Nokia Asha 501 promo video
0. phoneArena 28 Jun 2013, 08:56 posted on
Nokia has released a promotional video for its Nokia Asha 501, and as you can imagine, it shows a number of young kids having fun, acting as though carrying around a 2G phone is no big deal; despite the Nokia Xpress browser's ability to compress data by as much as 90%, surfing the web is still pretty slow going...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mobi_user (Posts: 122; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Nokia, kindly dump your windows project and invest on improving Asha OS. It is much better and user friendly then freaking windows.
Provide better hardware and good software upgrade. Do not succumb to demands of MS and treat the OS like you did with Symbian.
5. -box- (Posts: 3939; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Asha's based on Series 40, which comes nowhere near WP in terms of raw capability, nor Symbian or MeeGo. It's for "dumbphones", plain and simple.
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
4. kindlefireowner (Posts: 480; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
I would love to see Nokia make a loaded feature phone. Go all out for release in the USA. 3G, 5 Meg camera, HD video, 4 inch screen, 1GHZ processor, Give it all the ability of a smartphone.