- Download Fast Burst Camera free on Android [Google Play link]
- Download Fast Burst Camera full version for $3.99 on Android [Google Play link]
Fast Burst camera brings 30-shots-per-second burst mode to any Android device for free
16. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
FYI: photos not captured in full res. I don't know the exact resolution but file size plays around 150kb-400kb, so figure it out.
2. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
Can anybody confirm whether or not the GS3 or the One Series retains the image quality during burst shots?
7. shadez10 (Posts: 408; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
i think burst shots doesnt have good quality pictures...
and maybe same goes for GS3 and One X...
9. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1692; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I have the One X and it does retains the image during burst shots. However, This app is much more kick ass.
10. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
So you're saying that the One X shot quality is equal to this app? Which IMO the quality is poor.
11. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1692; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Sorry, I meant to say One X retains the picture quality during its burst shot. But only has 4FPS. By using this app, I got 30FPS but the picture quality isn't as good as One X's burst shot. I just tested it out. However, it might seem different for other people. I don't know, it was just a quick test. I need to play with this app more :D
15. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
Hey I could live with 4FPS at original quality on my GS2. I have to wait for the GS3 though.
17. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Maybe your just viewwing the pics on your phone? Try checking the size, it's nowhere near 8MP. On a big screen quality is bad bad bad, but decent enough if you have a low-end droid. GS3 and OneX take better burst shots.
21. LaserTed (Posts: 9; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I don't know for sure about the One X, but the GS3 retains it's 8mp resolution when using burst mode.
3. aaronkatrini (Posts: 239; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
Sounds very useful. Lets see how it does. (htc desire)
19. aaronkatrini (Posts: 239; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
A bit disapointed by the image quality and size 800x480 :/
4. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
Wow, the quality is trash even sitting still.
12. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Yeah, I can confirm that. Sadly, I just downloaded it, took a few pics of things around the office, was disapointed than removed it.
5. surethom (Posts: 362; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
Will it take 16:9 photos or the not so TV & laptop friendly 4:3??
6. amjohnson2005 (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Just downloaded the LITE version and LOVE IT! Nice being able to change the quality of the shots too! I might just have to splurge on the paid version! (i'm a woman/mom...what can i say...have kids, need this app...and just in time for vacation) This should easily be one of the Top Ten Apps of all time! :)
8. shadez10 (Posts: 408; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
after reading this article i downloaded it and its really cool app...
works fine on my GS2... but im taking sample photos next morning...
night shots looks trash... xD
14. glenwf (Posts: 11; Member since: 14 Jun 2012)
i find if i take the pics and then do some tweeking with Piscay (brigtness, saturation, tint) i can get some really great action shots
13. glenwf (Posts: 11; Member since: 14 Jun 2012)
this is a decent app. so decent in fact that i bought the full version LAST MARCH. How does an app over a year old manage to be considered new? do people even browse the Play store?
18. phil2n (Posts: 479; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
this one takes more shot compare to my GS3. but GS3 still maintains the quality.. U want to have GS3?. i order it in Malaysia two weeks ago.