Fans vote best Tegra games, results are in
Best Tegra Zone games
1. Best graphics - Shadowgun THD
2. Best gameplay - GTA III
3. Best overall - GTA III
1. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
I don't know... I find GTA to be... not user friendly on tablets. Sorry.
Dead Trigger please.
2. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Shadowgun is awesome! Sonic 4 is sweet too. Can't wait for Dead Trigger though.
3. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
This is sad.
Because Galaxy on fire 2 blows them all.
Fantastic game for a pocket device, and plays perfectly well with touch controls.
4. remixfa (Posts: 14060; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
GoF is pretty sweet.
GTA3 is OK, but i dont like the massive on screen controls. maybe with a controller and on a road trip it would be awesome.
5. Evil_SaNz (Posts: 258; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
The main quest line of GOF could be longer, once done there's no much incentive to continue playing with freelance missions. Would be great to have some "elite" missions that are an equipment check, forcing you to push the weapons to max - also somekind of PvP that rewards your skill and ship enhancement would be insane.
This said, GOF was the game that I enjoyed the most - with the things I mentioned above would be perfect.
6. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I second that.
But the next GoF expansion "Supernova" will add some amazing stuff too.
But..oh yeah, it will release only for iOS. Which is such a shame, the only reason for wanting an iPhone :p