Fancy Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Edition (with Swarovski crystals) will be launched in May
0. phoneArena 24 Apr 2014, 07:44 posted on
The new crystal-clad Samsung Galaxy S5 should be released in South Korea first. Its price is not known at the moment...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 344; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
For some reason, pocketnow is offline...
3. tech2 (Posts: 3321; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
It would be nice if you could actually take the pains to read the article link you posted.
'we’re only hearing about this problem with the Verizon edition of the GS5, making us wonder if some of the carrier’s software fiddling' - Pocketnow
At least, its not having problems with overheating:http://pocketnow.com/2014/04/0
or it stains easily with all that 'premium' built material:https://www.youtube.com/watch?
9. Just.Saying (Posts: 132; Member since: 04 Apr 2013)
Exactly, well said tech2. The s5 has gone through extreme testing by samsung. There is no way they would release a phone without testing. We've sold around 30 S5's a day since launch in our small sales office and we only had 1 come back due to an out of box failure and that is excellent indeed.
11. tech2 (Posts: 3321; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
ikr. He's spamming that link on every Samsung article.
Its really funny how hollow one's life must be to post the same link over and over again on every Samsung article just to gain some attention.
No wonder he likes to call himself poop. Because he's full of sh!t.
13. PunyPoop (Posts: 752; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Yes thank you Smurf (tech2), I'm full of you LOL..
12. tiara6918 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
and while they're at it, PA can you also bring back the red thumb button?I've been waiting for it to come back but it never did
14. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Your username describes you well.
15. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
I've been having this problem occasionally with my Verizon GS3, except no other camera apps work until I restart my phone.
5. KenAdams (Posts: 55; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
How many body parts should I sell to get this bad boy ?
7. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 894; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
The S5 is almost perfect for me, only 2 things that can make it perfect.
1.)A better quality material (a combination of stainless steel and rubber would be perfect).
2.)A More elegant design. (Design like the trio Wave would be perfect).
Remember, it's just an opinion.
17. papss (unregistered)
I hate glam additions..Ewww...
If Sammy could do something about the front of their phones I would be more receptive to buying more of their products. It's like having a hot pink Porsche
18. hortizano (Posts: 274; Member since: 22 May 2013)
What is with Samsung that wants EVERY demographic as a client? This phone probably will integrate Her Majesty, the Queen Elizabeth II of England... Fancy jewerly...
19. fireblade (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
meh, still ugly. Samsung can't design well
22. DONUT (Posts: 401; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
whoever buys this phone is literally begging to be robbed
23. aries.phills (Posts: 140; Member since: 17 May 2011)
So sorry I don't I agree with you Donut.