Fan-shot Xperia music video is better than ads, Xperia fans got the moves like Jagger
0. phoneArena 26 Jan 2012, 04:20 posted on
If you’re a fan of Sony Ericsson, soon to be only Sony, you can definitely shoot a song, but you’d need to be a true fan to shoot that good of a video…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ThePolak (Posts: 14; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
The year just started and we already got the epic fail of the 2012. "Better than GS2"? Yeeeeeep ROTFL
2. Extinct (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
Well, specs and build quality wise these new 'sony xperia' phones may beat the original s2(not skyrocket,hd) but I doubt whether they can actually come close to SAMSUNG GALAXY S3.
4. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
.....Xperia Ion is better than the S2 Skyrocket. 720P HD Screen with mobile Bravia Engine(With more PPI), 12 MP Exmor R camera, PS certified, SEN(Music and Video unlimited), looks wayyyy better, comes with the newest version of Gingerbread unlike the Skyrocket, weights less and has an aluminum body. Did I also mention that it has an HDMI out and shoots photos in 1.5 seconds from sleep mode and has 0.5-1 second shutter lagg? :) Did I also mention that it's getting 4.0 before Skyrocket?
8. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 447; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
the xperia s has more ppi but in skyrocket and ion, ion has the best ppi
3. buggerrer (Posts: 291; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
lol @ sony fanboys! have fun till MWC .. and then go back to your caves xD
10. SleepingOz (unregistered)
5. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
I know I got the moves like jagger. Xperia owner and proud.
6. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
ramyramz, you nailed it, Ion is by far the best phone on the planet, yet officially announced.
when it gets ICS, I bet most users will find it to be lagless and zippy just like a quad core.
and also, anyone should keep in mind that ion and xperia s aren't the most powerful Sony phones to come this year-expect a quad core flagship in September!
as for this video, it's just great.
healthy attitude towards having a personal gadget passion.
and only shows that Sony and Xperia line have that something special, unlike any other brand.
7. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Indeed and not that only, Haybausa is going to be released in June :)
9. bbblader (Posts: 584; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
lol they said the Galaxy S but they didnt say anything about the S2 so they know that the S2 is better