Fan-made renders show the upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 in a rainbow of colors
0. phoneArena 01 Aug 2014, 08:45 posted on
It feels like we've all stopped talking about the Xperia Z2, and this may be something of a side-effect of the company's new policy of releasing flagships every 6 months. Sony's inability to bring the Xperia Z2 to more regions in the West probably also has something to do with that...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JMartin22 (Posts: 1969; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
More dumb and pointless fan-made render articles of a device that has yet to be publicly announced. What we needed.
4. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
trim the top and bottom bezels then Im sold
27. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
I totally agree with you. It would look even much better.
5. kkmkk (Posts: 481; Member since: 06 May 2013)
sony should work on reducing the bezels of this phone seriously and surely
8. buccob (Posts: 2566; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Side bezels are great... top and bottom not so much but it is not going to matter for one handed operations... and it is going to be better for landscape orientation
7. buccob (Posts: 2566; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
All those colors and horrible rainbows but not plain orange... (thumbs down)
9. uchihakurtz (Posts: 371; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Sexy beast! I just got the Z1 Compact, do hope to get Z3 Compact after reviews :D
11. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Since I'm using the z2 currently I'll be waiting for the z4, have a z1 in the drawer not being used now.
19. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Well I've been trying to sell it but no real buyers yet on cl. I mainly use it with ear buds for when I run or practice soccer.
16. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
So how do you like the speakers? I remember that you were worried about those.
18. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
They are very good actually. I'd like to see then a it louder but they sound great. LOVE the phone and timescape skin. Only rocking tempered glass screen protector too.
26. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
I really love mines to even better. Cause it's rooted and overclocked.
25. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Same here to.
It looks quality, those tempered glass.
13. na7noo7 (Posts: 278; Member since: 29 Mar 2014)
It looks much more realistic than any bezeless iPhone 6/Galaxy Note 4 concept.
24. chrisditya (Posts: 9; Member since: 31 Jul 2014)
Oooh, it's look like have 2 Simcard, 4G and 2G?
is it true?