Falcon Pro ups the price to $132 to fend off users after hitting Twitter's limit
0. phoneArena 26 Feb 2013, 22:49 posted on
We knew it would happen eventually, and now we're getting to see exactly what happens to a Twitter app when it runs into the new rules that Twitter has instituted. Recently, Twitter changed its terms so that new apps could only support 100,000 tokens (aka users), and Falcon Pro has hit that limit. Now, in an effort to fend off new users from downloading the app, Falcon Pro has upped its price to $132...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. nicholassss (Posts: 358; Member since: 10 May 2012)
charge an extra buck or two and work out a deal to give twitter half or something.
With all this hype i'm dying to try out Falcon Pro but cant.
3. nicholassss (Posts: 358; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Also, any word of someone actually paying the $132 for the app?
5. mrmessma (Posts: 68; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
I love when side projects do something better than the official app.
6. bluescreen (Posts: 154; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
its always easier to improve on something done first by something made later to do the same thing!