Fake Angry Birds Space app for Android is a Trojan Horse as it sneaks in malware
0. phoneArena 13 Apr 2012, 12:11 posted on
Android sporting fans of Angry Birds need to be careful when installing the new Angry Birds Space from Google Play as a fake version of the hugely popular mobile video game is infesting Android phones with malware...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aooep (Posts: 20; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
So the angry birds space on top of the "free apps" section should be okay right?
Sorry I'm a newbie. :P
14. THETECHTEAM (Posts: 82; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
ONLY DOWNLOAD THE ANGRY BRIDS GAMES THAT IS MADE BY ROVIO! DONT DOWNLOAD ANY WALKTHRU CHEATS OR ANYTHING ELSE THATS DEALING WITH ANGRY BIRDS UNLESS IT COMES FROM ROVIO!
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5659; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
with as many downloads as the legit version has you'd have to be pretty dumb to download the wrong one. xD
3. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 218; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
I just downloaded this game TODAY and then I read an article about malware hidden in the game? Android = Malware
5. _PHug_ (Posts: 403; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
You didn't download that today.
You are such a liar
7. skymitch89 (Posts: 1164; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
You're fine just as long as it has Rovio Mobile Ltd. as the Developer.
12. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1677; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
you're the dumbass who downloaded the app without reading
6. skymitch89 (Posts: 1164; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Too bad for them that I only allow official updates to my apps; aka only if I get a notification from the Play Store about an update for an app that is already installed.
8. eaxvac (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
zomg spydroid, useless piece of stolen s**t by Google.
19. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Every-thing in apple is stolen.....
9. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
Damn hackers!! attack IOS leave android alone!!
16. BattleBrat (Posts: 1216; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
iOS users have no money left as Apple took it all (they're proud of that fact too), so they go after us Droiders
10. GALAXY-S (Posts: 701; Member since: 07 Jun 2011)
somebody got happy with the dumb down button
11. beatsandmelody (Posts: 109; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
Who the hell is going around just randomly thumbs downing people? How lame.
18. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
And IOS is way much worser! You must love
limatation.... let's take few good thing's away
from you'r life! See how it feel'$......