Facebook updates its iOS app; Twitter to add photo filters
0. phoneArena 06 Nov 2012, 10:37 posted on
A couple of pieces of news involving Facebook and its Instagram app will make interesting readings as it appears that an update to the iOS Facebook app has action some new functions for users and there is word that Twitter plans on offering photo filters just like Instagram...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. frydaexiii (Posts: 1422; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
When the hell are they going to update the Android app?
3. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Facebook favors iOS because iOS has deep Facebook integration. So I guess Facebook realizes that iOS can get them more users than android. Apples key partnerships are with yahoo, Facebook and twitter. I just hate the fact that I have to use friendcaster on my galaxy s3 and it works a lot better than their lame app.
4. protozeloz (Posts: 5394; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I dont think the integration is any deeper than what android could allow them to do, but I guess they need to compete with google and its social network.... they said they are working on a re-write of the app, so will have to wait and see how that turns out, but yeah friendcaster>>>>>
8. The_Innovation (Posts: 601; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Even if there are more Android users in the world? The integration is deep enough. In fact, iOS didn't have Facebook integration for years when Android did.
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10312; Member since: 14 May 2012)
How about them updating the Android app that only works about 10% of the time?
The app on iOS is polished, but if they spent the amount of time on the android app as they did with the iOS app, a lot more people would use it more.
5. rcrider4 (Posts: 118; Member since: 14 Nov 2011)
How about adding the share button to their mobile platforms? I'm sick of having to on my laptop just to share a status or picture...
7. The_Innovation (Posts: 601; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
So, what's the Facebook Messenger and Camera for again?