Facebook updates Android app with voice messages, not voice calling
0. phoneArena 18 Jan 2013, 18:10 posted on
Facebook has a very strange way of updating its apps. The Facebook Messenger app got the update to include voice messages a few weeks ago, but that feature is just now getting folded into the main Facebook app as well. The Facebook for Android app has gotten a couple of other updates as well as voice messages, but unfortunately, voice calling is not one of them...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3994; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Why do I keep getting an insufficient storage pop-up? This happened with the new Chrome beta as well. I know I have more than enough storage for both of them, in both my on board and SD card storage.
6. xmaloba (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Dec 2012)
solved it======>> clear facebook cache before updating
2. Ninetysix (Posts: 1565; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Makes sense. Voice calling is in iOS first because it is the prefered platform of developers. Android comes in at second.
4. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
too funny that this gets thumbed down. wow you hard core fandroids can be so flippant.
5. thunderising (Posts: 225; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
"he other updates don't apply to communication. With this update, it has been made faster to open and few photots, and even better,"
no checking done before posting eh? hurry hurry!