Facebook rolling out Photo Sync on Android and iOS
0. phoneArena 30 Nov 2012, 17:42 posted on
We had heard back in September that the feature would be coming, and Facebook has finally announced the official rollout. Photo Sync is finally coming to mobile devices. The rollout of the feature starts today and should hit your Android or iOS device soon...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. celljudge32 (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
Great, now whenever guys take a picture of their member in all of it's glory, it's going to accidentally end up on facebook for your viewing pleasure.
3. gustavoace (Posts: 172; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Its not like that actually... Your photo remains private, and only if you share it others will be able to see it... It is just like G+ indeed.
7. dickwyn (Posts: 616; Member since: 07 May 2012)
i've got dropbox on my pc to help with that
4. blazee (Posts: 401; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
i dont trust facebook w the photos i take, even if they are in a private folder. If this is true im deleting fb of my phone
5. blazee (Posts: 401; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
did not read the last paragraph before posting this -_- lol
8. MarloThaMartian (Posts: 44; Member since: 27 Dec 2010)
Arent yall supposed to be making the facebook app for android way better than it is now? Dont care about photo sync. Im just sick of the app crashing and lagging
9. molanjames (banned) (Posts: 80; Member since: 11 Oct 2012)
I found some intrusting discussion about this topic in Redddit too http: //redd.it/143pn7