Facebook pokes its way to the top of the App Store's free apps for the Apple iPhone
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Dec 2012, 12:21
Facebook's Poke has grabbed the top spot at the Apple App Store with Google Maps pushed back to second and Google's YouTube app at number 5; Poke is a messaging app that allows someone to send you a message that disappears once your fingers leave the screen while Google Maps and YouTube are pretty mucxh self-explanatory...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf posted on 23 Dec 2012, 12:24 3 3
Only use I can think of Snap chat and Poke is for teens experimenting with sexting.
27. Lucas777 posted on 24 Dec 2012, 23:59 0 0
thats not true.. its enjoyable to make faces and share quick embarrassing things and like thoughts and stuff
anybody who wants to sext would send it by text anyways... it is screenshotable
2. androidisbaws (banned) posted on 23 Dec 2012, 12:26 5 10
Guess iphone users have nothing better and more productive to do like all android users.
3. chaoticrazor posted on 23 Dec 2012, 12:33 9 5
seems you dont have anything to do except try to bash iphone users
you should get a reality check your giving the reasonable android users a bad name
10. .-POLICE.- (banned) posted on 23 Dec 2012, 19:11 0 2
Why don't you mind you're own business, and stop naging and complaining, that you're this and you're that! " what's you're problem....? Couldn't you retaliate any better? So what if he is? What's it to you? Are you a farmland user?
13. chaoticrazor posted on 23 Dec 2012, 19:21 0 0
angry troll lol
please go rage somehwere else as your falling flat here. defending a known fanboy and someone who never misses a chance to slate the iphone and those that use it.
you have proven my point though you and those red thumbs only accept the pro android fanboys. but dare an apple user say a word against android and there swarmed on. windows user the same would happen
''Couldn't you retaliate any better?''
retaliate would need him to direct something at me, i was stating the fact he always bashes other os users and give those few good reasonable android users a bad name.
so take your own advice and ''Why don't you mind you're own business'' troll back to your bridge before the goats try to cross it
17. .-POLICE.- (banned) posted on 23 Dec 2012, 19:48 0 1
So if hes bashing Apple, why can't you defend Apple by giving negative things that Apple have? i don't see anything good or negative about Apple the masters in disguise bad fruit company.
19. .-POLICE.- (banned) posted on 23 Dec 2012, 19:56 0 1
Well they deserve it! Why don't you get it thro you're OAP brain, iv'e been reading posts on PA for the last 2years and all Android Fandroid users bash and insult Apple users, it's nothing new. Thete are no Apple defenders on PA vety few, and still they can't figure or have nothing to bash Android cause there's nothing wrong, unlike Apple. What has PA turned you into, i use to read you're posts 2. 3 months ago and you wasn't like that!
24. thelegend6657 posted on 23 Dec 2012, 21:59 0 0
All android users bash iOS users ? Not all , just some hardcore extremist . I mean even if everyone is doing it , doesn't make it right , all platforms have pros and cons . I use android and iOS , how can you say that android have no cons ? Are you living in fantasy land ?
23. thelegend6657 posted on 23 Dec 2012, 21:56 1 0
He's just trying to be reasonable , what people do on their smartphones is the same no matter what platform they are using although iOS users can't flash custom roms
5. Ninetysix posted on 23 Dec 2012, 13:14 0 5
Look at your #1 free app. Fandroids are so funny...lol
6. Synack posted on 23 Dec 2012, 13:20 1 0
It's Facebook..... the number 1 app is almost always Facebook. Not this stupid Poke app.
8. sithvenger (banned) posted on 23 Dec 2012, 15:15 1 1
Looks like u have nothing better to do than bash ios users while they enjoy their devices
11. .-POLICE.- (banned) posted on 23 Dec 2012, 19:17 1 1
They alway's get bashed don't they! Like PA Micheall Heller said in his post: PC and all other users have been bashing and hating Apple users since the day Apple MAC days, so what's new about this?
12. androidisbaws (banned) posted on 23 Dec 2012, 19:17 1 3
LOL that's the most funny joke I've heard all day. Enjoy iOS devices? Man that's hilarious. *slaps knee* you sir are a comedian.
14. chaoticrazor posted on 23 Dec 2012, 19:23 1 0
nah mate your the joke, its just your a funny one
iOS users can and do enjoy there devices, whats it to you if they dont want android. there free to choice. and from your past posts there smarter then you as there not devoted to one os and trying to belittle others.
you and troll working together is so tragic, mainly as your comments are still that which comes from the mind of a angry little kid
20. .-POLICE.- (banned) posted on 23 Dec 2012, 19:58 1 2
There's nothing to enjoy on the iOs, it's just an App launcher, good for nothing useless, even SYMBIAN is way much better.
25. thelegend6657 posted on 23 Dec 2012, 22:01 0 0
Nah , I jumped for Symbian to iOS few years ago . Although I miss some of the features available on Symbian , I do enjoy using iOS .
15. sithvenger (banned) posted on 23 Dec 2012, 19:24 3 1
Just cause u think android is the only thing in the tech world doesn't mean everyone else thinks that way, and I own a g note 2. I'm just not closed/simple minded like u r.
16. chaoticrazor posted on 23 Dec 2012, 19:27 5 0
exactly, real tech people will want a taste of everything out there and enjoy all os's. especially as every os has its pro's and con's so using all means you get to see the benefits of each.
troll and that android fanboy just want the green thumbs and to think there better then others
18. .-POLICE.- (banned) posted on 23 Dec 2012, 19:50 0 5
Well real techies would never touch or go for Unix crap half-cooked rubbish, iy's more for the dummies and dumma.
22. sithvenger (banned) posted on 23 Dec 2012, 20:56 1 0
Bad post, and untrue
21. sithvenger (banned) posted on 23 Dec 2012, 20:55 1 0
Good post, and true
4. Synack posted on 23 Dec 2012, 13:09 1 0
Wow........ why is this nearly useless app at the top?
9. Igneel posted on 23 Dec 2012, 17:30 0 0
The Google Maps app isn't available in my country's AppStore. Damn
26. Droiddoes posted on 24 Dec 2012, 09:52 0 1
God help you sir. A good alternative to having to resort to apple maps *shudder* is a paper map and a compass.