Facebook for iOS gets free calls starting in the US and Canada
1. Ninetysix (Posts: 1814; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
It's always iOS first. It's the OS that matters to developers. Other mobile OSes can wait and twiddle their thumbs ....
Ready for thumbsdown from the fandroids.
2. axllebeer (Posts: 266; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
Not going to give you the almighty "thumb down" for stating the way it goes. Things like this and new games always hit iOS before Android unless they happen at the same time.
That said, looking forward to selling my iPad mini for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 as soon as I find a buyer. :)
4. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I would just edit your statement to be clear you mean "It has always been iOS first", because I don't think the trend will last through next year.
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Exactly, very well said!
Argument that everything first comes for iOS is not true anymore. The same story with argument that there is no good quality apps for Android.
8. techspace (Posts: 806; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
many developers just make the ios app and then port it to android, next year, a few apps may release at the same time for both the platforms, but most of the apps and games will come first to ios......but its okay, i think making apps for bb and wp os is more important than trying to bring apps to android on day one
6. lyndon420 (Posts: 2376; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Facebook is using their ios users as guinea pigs to help create the best droid experience.
7. techspace (Posts: 806; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
you can't test on one os to make an app on the other os look better