Facebook Messenger receives an important update, is likely to mess the balance in the Force
0. phoneArena 30 Oct 2013, 06:48 posted on
Like it or not, you should have realized by now that Facebook already takes a sizable chunk of your time each day, every day...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cezarepc (Posts: 439; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
BBM really stirred things up didn't they. Hangouts also got some pretty good updates, and this is also very welcome. Thank you BBM.
2. jccruz (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Oct 2013)
But how to log out from the new Facebook Messenger..been playing with it but can't figure it out..anybody knows?
4. Cyberchum (Posts: 174; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Then it's just this and whatsapp,the rest are pretenders "to me. User base is key and that's where both edges out.
5. harigrg33 (Posts: 139; Member since: 20 May 2013)
After update my msg is not getting send, everytime 'your msg not send'
6. DAddYE (Posts: 48; Member since: 04 Oct 2013)
"The new version will also bring about a rather major aesthetic update – the app is now decidedly Android, unlike in the past, when it felt a bit like a port of the iOS one. " ... really? To me this looks like an iOS7 1:1 copy, but to be fair it reminds also the allegedy kitkat ui.
7. Lboogey6 (Posts: 237; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
The first to video chat will rule them all bbm promises that in months but we will see