Facebook Home will eventually have ads in the Cover Feed
1. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
I wonder who's going to buy the Facebook Phone.
3. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1043; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
it's a not a phone -_- it's a launcher that goes over you android device similar to a skin or a theme sort of thing
8. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4109; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
No, it's going to be able for download on the Play Store April 12th I believe; though only for a few devices at first, then support for different devices will come later
10. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4109; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Yup, another cool thing is that I think the HTC First runs stock Android under the Facebook launcher, so if you were to uninstall that launcher (if you can), you'll have nice upper mid-ranged HTC device running stock Android 4.1.
12. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
I know that, but I think Facebook should of just made really good apps for all of the OS's instead of making Facebook Home. It's a gimmick.
2. flexile (Posts: 77; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
*buys Facebook phone.....gets and ad of a newer (and most likely better) phone on the homescreen the whole time.* Terrible idea.
5. phil2n (Posts: 476; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
You will get full screen ad and that's awesome.. LOL
7. Xolar (Posts: 57; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
That's the HTC First with Facebook Home
Exclusive for AT&T
17. Xolar (Posts: 57; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
no you're dumb, i'm just playing, don't make everything so seriously
13. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
this thing sucks im sure only 14 years old kids going to buy this
15. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
im 14 and im offended . im not one of those brainwashed kids who use facebook
19. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Sorry but you're 14 and you -will- be brainwashed. Brainwashed to hate facebook just because.
Some have legitimate problems or concerns with Facebook. You probably just decided to camp in the 'cool because you hate it' clique and not the 'cool because you love it' crowd.
14. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Yea. I'll pass on Facebook home now. I prefer to give a few bucks to a smaller developer such as Nova, Apex, Action Launcher, and so on. Then have ads shoved down my throat.
16. ahhxd717 (Posts: 320; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
I was thinking of giving the launcher a try, but not if there are ads. Why the hell would someone want ads on their phone constantly?