Facebook Home arrives on Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One and Sony Xperia ZL
0. phoneArena 10 May 2013, 03:18 posted on
Facebook Home might have one of the worst ratings of all popular apps on the Google Play store, but with 1 million downloads and counting it seems that people still download it…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
So still no nexus support. Im doubting it ever reach the nexus ranch
2. abdane (Posts: 475; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
What ? Why would a nexus device need such launcher ? you have pure android, don't need this...
4. istitch (Posts: 162; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
another alternative to choose from is always welcomed, having Nexus doesnt mean you are bind with just the android launcher, right?
11. imkyle (Posts: 983; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
It's the principle of having the option to. I'm curious to try it, but my Nexus 4 seems to be out of the loop.
3. Andrewtst (Posts: 315; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Support ZL but not Z, hmmm... what a funny decision. Facebook dev is sleeping, both phone is 99% identical.
7. rgxVOiD (Posts: 433; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Facebook dev has always been sleeping since Facebook app was created
5. Shubham412302 (Posts: 298; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
the app description didn't showed my atrix 2 in description but it gets installed on my phone from play store
6. karrouma83 (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 May 2013)
sony xperia z and sony xperia zl have same hardware and same software , why we cam't get it in the xperia z
8. riosworos (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
App still saying not yet available for your device. .GT-I9500
9. Synack (Posts: 666; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Judging from the comments I see that a lot of you have not used Facebook Home yet. IT' S HORRIBLE. If you enjoy your Android experience at all, you will not install this. Tried installing this on my HTC One a few weeks ago and myself and all of my friends were horrified with a completely Facebook ridden launcher that took over the whole phone. Now, unless you're a teenage girl that is insanely obsessed with Facebook, then you will hate this. Not to mention it was laggy, when nothing else on the HTC One is laggy. Even on a custom performance rom.
10. roscuthiii (Posts: 1797; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
A million(+) downloads sounds nice and all, but... it'd be interesting to know the uninstall numbers too.
I know a few people that installed it just to try it out and within a few days all of them had uninstalled it; back their Nova, Go, APEX, & vanilla, etc. launchers.
12. kissily (Posts: 53; Member since: 09 Oct 2012)
Facebook Home is just a launcher that sits on your screen, it's nothing beyond that.