Facebook Home ad drags us along
0. phoneArena 06 Apr 2013, 16:55 posted on
The first ad for Facebook Home is rather elaborate for a sixty second spot and includes a drag queen, an airliner and people in the overhead compartment; the ad also includes cats and a number of random things all to prove the point that Facebook is part of your life and should be right on the home screen of your Android handset...,
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 640; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Looks interesting, might give it a try on my One X but doubt it will become my predefined launcher.
4. sprucex (unregistered)
Facebook home for all the degenerate hipsters who enjoy the CIA listening in on their perversities.
6. ogtomasx (Posts: 42; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
Waist of time why will I let facebook run my phone. ... facebook app is better for me
8. therealestmc (Posts: 129; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
No one is forcing you to do it. Just install it if you dont want to. It's that simple.
7. therealestmc (Posts: 129; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I will give it a try. I hope it will be available for the note 2.