FIFA 13 released for iOS, brings multiplayer
0. phoneArena 25 Sep 2012, 05:57 posted on
EA has once again brought the latest iteration of its cult franchise to iOS devices, and this time, there's a big surprise for mobile gamers - multiplayer! That's right, FIFA 13 has finally arrived, and as if playing against the computer wasn't fun enough, EA has not added the option to play against other players - how cool is that?!
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hung2900 (Posts: 821; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I expected some noticeable changes in graphic, but it's note.
4. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
And yeah they'll surely f**k up the android version like they did last year...
mANY of the EA games aren't compatible with JB or ICS... :-(
7. Cyan3boN (Posts: 425; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
waaay better. our smartphones are miles ahead of PS2
5. tluv00 (Posts: 134; Member since: 18 Oct 2007)
Would be nice if I could transfer my $$ from 2012 to 2013 like a real football club would do in real life. Expecially if paying $6.99 for the game.
6. techguy22 (Posts: 227; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
let me guess the android one will be there for another 2 weeks and its gonna be half baked.
8. Khaled_Toukhi (Posts: 4; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
I tried fifa 12 in both the ios version and android and i have to say the ios is better they really mess it up when it comes to the android vesion. I can only hope for it to be better
9. groupsacc (Posts: 232; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Android more popular in Europe.
Soccer more popular in Europe.
Do the maths EA.