FIFA 13 released for iOS, brings multiplayer
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Sep 2012, 05:57
EA has once again brought the latest iteration of its cult franchise to iOS devices, and this time, there's a big surprise for mobile gamers - multiplayer! That's right, FIFA 13 has finally arrived, and as if playing against the computer wasn't fun enough, EA has not added the option to play against other players - how cool is that?!
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hung2900 posted on 25 Sep 2012, 06:30 3 1
I expected some noticeable changes in graphic, but it's note.
4. kartik4u98 posted on 25 Sep 2012, 08:07 3 0
And yeah they'll surely f**k up the android version like they did last year...
mANY of the EA games aren't compatible with JB or ICS... :-(
7. Cyan3boN posted on 25 Sep 2012, 12:25 0 0
waaay better. our smartphones are miles ahead of PS2
5. tluv00 posted on 25 Sep 2012, 08:41 0 0
Would be nice if I could transfer my $$ from 2012 to 2013 like a real football club would do in real life. Expecially if paying $6.99 for the game.
6. techguy22 posted on 25 Sep 2012, 09:58 0 0
let me guess the android one will be there for another 2 weeks and its gonna be half baked.
8. Khaled_Toukhi posted on 25 Sep 2012, 13:28 0 0
I tried fifa 12 in both the ios version and android and i have to say the ios is better they really mess it up when it comes to the android vesion. I can only hope for it to be better
9. groupsacc posted on 25 Sep 2012, 17:10 0 0
Android more popular in Europe.
Soccer more popular in Europe.
Do the maths EA.