FCC welcomes Sprint variant of the Samsung GALAXY Note II and more
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Oct 2012, 23:37
The Sprint version of the Samsung Galaxy Note II has caught up with the other U.S. models and has taken a visit to the FCC along with a pair of 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) tablets; one of the tablets is for Sprint and the other is for Verizon...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. PAPINYC (limited) 3 days ago posted on 03 Oct 2012, 01:26 1 0
U.I love PhoneArena's optomiSm for this device, 'sedate contingent' indeed!? If this were about a mApless, purple picture-taking, light-leaking, scuffed and bruiSed out-of-the-box iDud PhoneArena would be giDDy with elAted iJoy, incApAble of containing their diarrhetic release.
4. ez31k posted on 03 Oct 2012, 07:48 0 0
Thank you!! My sentiments exactly!! I once proposed that they changed the web address to iphonearena and I get a warning for stating validity in the biased reviews and one sided reports. They called it troling... :-/
5. PAPINYC (limited) 3 days ago posted on 03 Oct 2012, 07:59 1 0
Don't feel bad, I've been called an iTroll many times by iPhoneArena.
7. AnnDroid posted on 03 Oct 2012, 09:50 1 0
Yes! I can't tell you how many times I can't see what I'm selecting on the right side of the screen because my hand is covering up the screen. How hard would it be to make a lefthanded OS?
6. skymitch89 posted on 03 Oct 2012, 09:47 0 0
I would rather have a Tab 2 with a Snapdragon than a TI OMAP. In my opinion, OMAP processors are just as bad if no worse than Tegra processors.
9. xXMAKESHIFTXx posted on 03 Oct 2012, 14:39 0 0
OMAP are great single core processors but right now an S4 Pro is the new hotness!
8. AnnDroid posted on 03 Oct 2012, 09:51 1 0
Sprint & Samsung, PLEASE take my $$$.
Countdown to Nov 15 (hopefully the maximum wait time): 43 days.