FCC visit by LG G2 hints at which U.S. carriers will get the phone
0. phoneArena 23 Jul 2013, 22:48 posted on
The LG G2 is going to be introduced by LG on August 7th, but an FCC visit made by the phone might have already given us a clue as to which U.S. carriers the phone will call home; using the code name D801, the eagerly anticipated top-shelf model that visited the FCC offers LTE and HSPA connectivity that matches the networks owned by T-Mobile, and AT&T in the U.S., as well as the major Canadian carriers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kg4icg (Posts: 77; Member since: 18 May 2008)
I guess you guys missed the FCC filing of the Sprint version having tri band lte that just passed today.
5. kg4icg (Posts: 77; Member since: 18 May 2008)
7/23/optimus-g-pro-sprint-fcc/#commentsand they mistakenly call it the LG Optimus G Pro
7. btbotimtim (Posts: 184; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
i guess that is optimus g pro 5 inch version. check the full specs. 1.7 ghz is snapdragon s600.
9. Maverick1 (Posts: 26; Member since: 30 Sep 2012)
Those specs you're referring to are outdated, announced back in January 2013 so it goes to reason that it's been changed and updated to the G2 since LG has also officially announced dropping the " Optimus " name out of their lineup of Smartphone devices.
8. Maverick1 (Posts: 26; Member since: 30 Sep 2012)
Thank you, great catch!
Yes you are correct it's the G2 not the G PRO, smh.
3. SakuroAkino (banned) (Posts: 141; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)
G2 as ugly as samsung galaxy design
afterall both are koreans
4. wumberpeb (Posts: 453; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
Love my Optimus G, might have to pony up for this in a few months if Sprint lands it again...LG is forcing customers to take notice with these specs