FCC ready to give thumbs up to the Sprint, SoftBank merger
0. phoneArena 29 Jun 2013, 00:28 posted on
The last task remaining before SoftBank is handed the keys to Sprint is for the FCC to give its approval to the deal; Sprint stockholders have already approved the transaction in which 78% of the nation's third largest carrier is acquired by the Japanese telecom for $21.6 billion. Dish Networks had offered $25.1 billion for all of Sprint, but had withdrawn its bid in light of the stockholder vote...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jaychildz (Posts: 111; Member since: 31 May 2013)
YES gimme more towers, 3 LTE phones so far and i only get LTE when im back home for breaks
2. kanagadeepan (Posts: 754; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Good for Sprint and their customers...
3. tiburonpineda (Posts: 39; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I really hope Sprint close this deal and do a major change...here i come sprint soons the Note3 gets out.
4. eman99 (Posts: 263; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
Only if they can get the same service like them speed wise