FCC filing reveals the Samsung U380 - a slider bound for Verizon?
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Dec 2011, 15:37
A recent FCC filing managed to dish out some details regarding this device, which is currently going by the name of the Samsung SCH-U380. Besides the close design similarities with the Droid Charge, it’s almost certainly bound for Big Red’s network...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. TGreg104 posted on 07 Dec 2011, 16:08 2 0
Oops, thought this was another G-Nex article, my b!
3. downphoenix posted on 07 Dec 2011, 16:09 1 0
looks a lot like a Samsung Seek for Sprint. Crap phone.
4. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 07 Dec 2011, 16:27 1 0
Verizon needs some "low end" android phones on their prepaid network. Every other major carrier has at least the lg optimus on their prepaid network.
6. kshell1 posted on 07 Dec 2011, 19:43 0 1
thats what the lg vortex was. its the optimus slightly different
8. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 08 Dec 2011, 02:55 1 0
But you can't use that on their prepaid plan I don't think. The Illusion should have been a prepaid phone.
5. KingKurogiii posted on 07 Dec 2011, 17:19 1 0
i think this is a good thing for Verizon. people need better feature phones. not everybody wants to pay for a data plan.
7. Boti95 posted on 07 Dec 2011, 20:51 0 0
They dont make feature phones like they used too. I remember when the enV 3, enV Touch, and the Samsung Rogue were very VERY popular phones. Everybody had them. After all the Android phones and iPhones came along, they started getting crappy. The LG Octane; peace of sh*y. LG Extravert; looks like a crappy phone and it is. Pantech Hotshot, LG Cosmos Touch, you get the idea. Man. The feature phone concept is dying, the way I see it. I wish they made good phones, even better phones with same specs as a smartphone. That would be awsome!
9. corporateJP posted on 09 Dec 2011, 18:24 0 0
You realize you are asking for cake and wanting to eat it too?