FCC approves the AT&T-bound Samsung Infuse 4G
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Mar 2011, 11:15
After being given the thumbs-up by the FCC, the slim and sleek Samsung Infuse 4G got a step closer to finally joining…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ThugLife (unregistered) posted on 15 Mar 2011, 11:31 0 0
Yessss, I been waiting to hear new info about this phone. Im gonna leave WP7 for this
2. Jyakotu posted on 15 Mar 2011, 12:36 0 0
Out of all the AT&T Android 4G phones, the Samsung Infuse was the one that caught my eye. Ironically, it was the Samsung Captivate that made me want to jump on the Android bandwagon. *sighs* I miss AT&T and their excellent selection of phones. Sprint really needs to step it up. Both coverage wise and phone selection wise.
3. luis_lopez_351 posted on 15 Mar 2011, 14:26 1 0
phones are getting thinner :)...but also wider and taller -____-
4. SomeGuy (unregistered) posted on 15 Mar 2011, 15:46 0 0
@Jyakotu my thoughts exactly. I wanted a Captivate for a while. My buddy got one by my recommendation and loves it. Now that I'm out of my iPhone contract (thank god), I can get this beast. Just waiting for a release date.
5. snowgator posted on 16 Mar 2011, 03:23 0 0
Those AMOLED screens are the most brilliant displays on the market. I know Samsung has been trying to get in the elite crowd for a couple of years, and the Galaxy class was well respected, though not as responsive or as smooth a running device as some other makers premium offerings (strictly my opinion, of course). This bad boy may put it all together. Wonder if battery life improves any?
6. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 16 Mar 2011, 14:03 0 0
The screen alone will make this a must have. 4.5 inch super amoled plus. Im sold!
7. bocho (unregistered) posted on 16 Mar 2011, 20:03 0 0
"Froyo is what the handheld will ship with, yet we are convinced that an upgrade to Gingerbread will follow shortly after launch".
Tell that to Captivate owners an see who believes it.