FBI makes arrest in New York's $1.9 million Apple iPad mini theft
0. phoneArena 17 Nov 2012, 15:22 posted on
You might remember that 3,600 Apple iPad minis were stolen the other day after the shipment had just arrived at New York's JFK airport; a combination of stupidity and good police work has led to the arrest of the mastermind of the theft...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. blackspot (Posts: 102; Member since: 14 Nov 2012)
If you are going to steal that many iPad mini's and be that obvious about it, you deserve to be caught.
6. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
nah just if you steal you deserve to be caught. obvious or not.
8. Cynipap999 (banned) (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
I just don't understand the obsession people have over Apple products. Relatively speaking, this was a teeny-tiny heist and not worthy of an FBI investigation; there are far more important crimes in the U.S. than the theft of mini replicas of a tablet with limited use. Besides, chances were, these "minis" would have wound up on the black market anyway.or Craigslist. Personally, I think the thieves did this country (and, the World for that matter) a great patriotic service and they should not be penalized for it.
11. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
yeah your right, at that price apple is just stealing money from customers for no justifiable reason
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I guess they didn't really steal it...just borrowed it for some few days till the FBI figured it out.
Richardson literally took the saying, "When you want to steal, just take it, don't steal"
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 14493; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
What an idiot, now b a good boy and run along to prison.
10. ryq24 (Posts: 582; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
it's been over a month since the incident. bet they already sold everything.
12. gothicheart (Posts: 83; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
PURE GIMMICK. Apple probably needs the publicity....
14. JC557 (Posts: 1228; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
You could say they were shameless about stealing...