Extreme multitasking: the best floating apps for Android
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Dec 2012, 06:44
Notes, browsers, video players, calculators, even terminal windows can pop above all else on your Android phone or tablet, for some true multitasking to be had, further advancing your ADD state...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 11 Dec 2012, 06:57 7 2
I like the ones that Samsung put into the TouchWhiz UI on the tablets.
4. networkdood posted on 11 Dec 2012, 10:25 1 0
I use a floater for video and for the calculator. Devs on XDA need to create an all-purpose mutli-task screen for any task assigned to it.
5. networkdood posted on 11 Dec 2012, 10:26 2 0
Hey, Phonearena, your slideshow is really screwy....
9. remixfa posted on 11 Dec 2012, 11:59 5 1
10 more apps you will probably never find in iOS. :)
10. rizevnarastek posted on 12 Dec 2012, 03:17 0 0
It just adds to show that Samsung didn't innovoate any of it's S features, they just bundled them together under a new franchise. Those things are great but I just wish that I wouldn have to use 3 different apps to do almost the same thing. For example... If I already have a built-in Video player and I can't uninstall it then i want that Video player to have as many features as possible and not being forced to download a third party app... just no point in that now is there...
11. Reluctant_Human posted on 12 Dec 2012, 03:32 0 0
U guys forgot Mobo player. Its one of the best free video players and lets you do the same thing as the Samsung video player.
12. ghanemsam posted on 12 Dec 2012, 04:18 0 0
popcorn player is awesome as a pop up video application
13. revenge_of_jpeg posted on 07 Feb 2013, 11:15 0 0
I use Popup Dictionary for translation. It is floating and useful when I read something