Extended Battery Kit for the Samsung Galaxy S III to launch in Germany on January 5th
0. phoneArena posted on 29 Dec 2012, 00:23
The Samsung Galaxy S III Extended Battery Kit will be available through Amazon Germany starting on January 5th and comes with a 3000mAh battery, a slightly larger rear cover (available in blue or white) to accommodate the extended cell's bigger size; just last week, we showed you the same accessory available for pre-order via U.K . retailer Mobile Fun...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
22. Ninetysix posted on 29 Dec 2012, 13:52 0 2
Not going to save your S3 from dying.
140+ pages in XDA forums. Have fun with your low quality phone.
3. jstahl posted on 29 Dec 2012, 01:24 5 34
bigger battery to prolong your horrible experience with samsung phones.
11. voxmarc posted on 29 Dec 2012, 04:50 9 0
21. Sailingmaster posted on 29 Dec 2012, 11:42 3 0
Maybe you should change your username to iStahl? Just wondering...
27. jstahl posted on 30 Dec 2012, 01:16 0 1
you guys are all undoubtedly stubborn and inflexible when it comes to your crapdroid blindness. Bunch of ignorant sheeps.
29. rawkuss posted on 31 Dec 2012, 10:10 0 0
Try harder. Why do you care what phone we use? You are just some ignorant person. Apple fan or Android. Both will agree you are just a troll.
4. darac posted on 29 Dec 2012, 02:12 1 0
This could be the battery for the S4.
I'll probably buy the kit once the cases for it get available
8. stuyjcp posted on 29 Dec 2012, 03:08 0 0
i speak both russian and german... that sounded like a mix of the two...what language is that?
10. Piotrek007 posted on 29 Dec 2012, 04:41 1 0
Slovakia... the question is where are YOU from ?
15. timtimity posted on 29 Dec 2012, 07:31 0 0
Not sure if it's worth buying it for normal day to day use, but it looks likes a pretty useful for when going away for a few days and you're not sure if you'll get the chance to charge the phone.
16. nyamo posted on 29 Dec 2012, 09:00 1 0
i so want one of these, too bad sammy usa doesn't have them online yet, i would love to use my 50% off coupon
17. GoBears posted on 29 Dec 2012, 09:08 0 0
The 3000mah looks perfect for my use. I don't like super thin phones anyway. Hurry and bring it to the states please.
19. nyamo posted on 29 Dec 2012, 09:31 0 0
not exactly related but a nice perk for any s3 owners
20. rmpatel posted on 29 Dec 2012, 10:35 0 6
That things a freakin whale. Makin a terrible product even worse
23. shnibz posted on 29 Dec 2012, 14:35 0 0
Or Just get a Motorola Razr Max HD and you won't need this and will still have a great phone......better build than a Sammy too
30. downphoenix posted on 01 Jan 2013, 16:59 0 0
and non removeable battery, leading to expensive repairs if your battery craps out for whatever reason after the warranty's up.
25. Edmund posted on 29 Dec 2012, 20:00 1 0
Surely that would make it heavier than the Lumia 920, which I find ironic considering reviewers criticized it for being too bulky.
26. mkrmec posted on 29 Dec 2012, 23:41 0 0
This is not Slovenian... It's from Slovakia... so, it's Slovakian, or Czech.