Extended Battery Kit for the Samsung Galaxy S III to launch in Germany on January 5th
0. phoneArena 29 Dec 2012, 00:23 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S III Extended Battery Kit will be available through Amazon Germany starting on January 5th and comes with a 3000mAh battery, a slightly larger rear cover (available in blue or white) to accommodate the extended cell's bigger size; just last week, we showed you the same accessory available for pre-order via U.K . retailer Mobile Fun...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
22. Ninetysix (Posts: 1009; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Not going to save your S3 from dying.
140+ pages in XDA forums. Have fun with your low quality phone.
2. Xperia42 (Posts: 60; Member since: 30 May 2012)
Should last longer, about 14- 16 hours or more
3. jstahl (Posts: 79; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
bigger battery to prolong your horrible experience with samsung phones.
11. voxmarc (Posts: 299; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
21. Sailingmaster (Posts: 24; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
Maybe you should change your username to iStahl? Just wondering...
27. jstahl (Posts: 79; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
you guys are all undoubtedly stubborn and inflexible when it comes to your crapdroid blindness. Bunch of ignorant sheeps.
29. rawkuss (Posts: 29; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Try harder. Why do you care what phone we use? You are just some ignorant person. Apple fan or Android. Both will agree you are just a troll.
4. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
This could be the battery for the S4.
I'll probably buy the kit once the cases for it get available
7. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Oh and PA, that video is Slovakian not Slovenian
8. stuyjcp (Posts: 20; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
i speak both russian and german... that sounded like a mix of the two...what language is that?
10. Piotrek007 (Posts: 75; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Slovakia... the question is where are YOU from ?
15. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Not sure if it's worth buying it for normal day to day use, but it looks likes a pretty useful for when going away for a few days and you're not sure if you'll get the chance to charge the phone.
16. nyamo (Posts: 273; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
i so want one of these, too bad sammy usa doesn't have them online yet, i would love to use my 50% off coupon
17. GoBears (Posts: 277; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
The 3000mah looks perfect for my use. I don't like super thin phones anyway. Hurry and bring it to the states please.
19. nyamo (Posts: 273; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
not exactly related but a nice perk for any s3 owners
20. rmpatel (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Dec 2012)
That things a freakin whale. Makin a terrible product even worse
23. shnibz (Posts: 153; Member since: 18 Sep 2011)
Or Just get a Motorola Razr Max HD and you won't need this and will still have a great phone......better build than a Sammy too
30. downphoenix (Posts: 2134; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
and non removeable battery, leading to expensive repairs if your battery craps out for whatever reason after the warranty's up.
25. Edmund (Posts: 633; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Surely that would make it heavier than the Lumia 920, which I find ironic considering reviewers criticized it for being too bulky.
26. mkrmec (Posts: 6; Member since: 26 Dec 2012)
This is not Slovenian... It's from Slovakia... so, it's Slovakian, or Czech.