ExoLens shows premium iPhone camera lens attachments with Zeiss optics
1. BATTERY_LIVES_MATTER (Posts: 88; Member since: 01 Sep 2015)
When I thought tourists were annoying enough without the smartphone camera extension.
7. Switch00 (Posts: 366; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
Hipster and burger with long tooothpick-flag(stuck in s**t)!!!
3. Hexa-core (banned) (Posts: 2131; Member since: 11 Aug 2015)
Hope it becomes compatible with the LG flagship, to make it's already-killer camera even more stunning!
6. LRSousa (Posts: 19; Member since: 20 Jun 2014)
I just wanna know why spend money on something that is just gimmick?
The lens on the phone is what matter here...
8. rsiders (Posts: 837; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
When you can use that money to go towards a real lens for a dslr camera....good luck with that.
9. AlikMalix (Posts: 4849; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
The lenses for dslr start at around $800 at the cheapest and $1800 to $2000 for regular.
10. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 7906; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
No they do not. They start cheaper than that depending on their focus range and camera brand its for.
A 50MM lens starts at $60.00. Dude, do you even Google any facts? EVER!?