Exclusive: Verizon to offer HTC One in blue
0. phoneArena 01 Aug 2013, 03:23 posted on
We have been waiting impatiently for the HTC One to finally make its way to being on sale with Big Red...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. bparkerson (unregistered)
Not that impressive. Red looks sharp but for me, I'll take mine in black!
4. supa_dupa (Posts: 78; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
5. Daftama (Posts: 598; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Surprisingly they didn't get the red one maybe they messing around with AT&T..
6. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Exclusivity is holding HTC back.
Make this stuff available across the board.
7. Luisit0 (Posts: 73; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
Why not release all 4 colors on day of fkn launch... I would have loved the red version... Ahh, HTC... Always reminding me to wait 4-5 months after they release a flagship for the 'better' version of it...
8. LionStone (Posts: 554; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
Ahh Yea, same with Motorola and Samsung...
10. SirrJonathan (Posts: 8; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
What ever happened to the HTC Butterfly S ? :/
11. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Well i was going to get mine in black.. why on earth would we get blue and sprint of all services gets red? That makes zero sense to me. Red > Blue and i even like blue more as a color all together
12. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 408; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
im STILL waiting for this phone.
am i mad? a little.
but if it launches on verizon with a lower price tag than 200 ill be happy. very happy.
13. jgmoto (unregistered)
when is this thing going to launch?
14. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
I have a feeling Verizon will make it 200... The DNA was free at best buy and 50$ on amazon.. Verizon still had it at 200$. So that fantasy seems real grim to me