Exclusive: Motorola Moto X to be released "somewhat simultaneously" with new DROIDs
0. phoneArena 23 Jul 2013, 12:10 posted on
Verizon just announced the new lineup of Motorola DROIDs that will be coming to the carrier, including the DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini. Our source close to Motorola has been pretty well spot on for us throughout this Moto X saga, and his new information is that the Moto X will be released "somewhat simultaneously" with the new DROIDs...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Well I could care less bout the DROID moto. I just want the 32GB REAL MOTOROLA X PHONE.
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'll probably get the Moto X to begin with then maybe a new Droid later if i decide i must have one.
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10440; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Droid MAXX! Everyone knows how much you want insanely huge battery life.
5. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2701; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Given what we're seeing with Android 4.3, Google seems to know how to get battery life without a huge mAh capacity.
9. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, i saw that article and it made me think of the battery life possibilities for the X but Android 4.3 shifts the battery life magnitude for Android devices as a whole so if 4.3 brings battery life for the X closer to something we'd expect now from a MAXX imagine 4.3 on a MAXX...
6. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3722; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
That's an oxymoron if I ever heard one.
7. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Oh FFS! The "moto X" IS nothing more than a re-designed Droid ultra. I have no doubt whatsoever that google is planning to dump the nexus range and replace it with "X" branding
10. google-apple (Posts: 34; Member since: 19 Jul 2013)
Do you people think it will be Google which will be selling MotoX like Nexus, or Motorola itself???
11. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
New Droids copied or got features from Moto X. :)