Exclusive: HTC One Mini will be coming to AT&T
0. phoneArena 18 Jun 2013, 20:38 posted on
We're been hearing more and more about the HTC One Mini recently. We got confirmation that the name of the device will in fact be the HTC One Mini, and we saw some evidence saying that the device could be coming to T-Mobile. But, what we can now say for sure is that the HTC One Mini will be coming to AT&T, according to a source close to HTC...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
This might be my next phone since I still prefer average sized phones compared to the phablets
10. phones522 (Posts: 94; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
4.7 inches is considered a phablet? The 5.9 inch version thats coming out soon is a phablet.
11. vincelongman (Posts: 1764; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
So about 5 mm taller and 3 mm wider means its a phablet?
3. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
My gf said she gonna sell her ip5 when the mini is released...never would I think she would give it up
5. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Lol good one bro....but I am I love celabracy
6. wendygarett (unregistered)
Your gg shouldn't bought the ip5 in the 1st place, such a waste for selling the 10 month old device lol
9. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
I know right...but you know how die hard apple users are...specially girls! Haha...moreover, she doesn't like ios7 and thinks they fell victim to design by committee ...but she knows it's in beta
14. Daftama (Posts: 575; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Sources said it will be sometime 4Q 2014 if not 1stQ of 2014
13. Daftama (Posts: 575; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
This is where you go wrong... your not a big boy to give exclusive
15. Diazene (Posts: 129; Member since: 01 May 2013)
if it has a decent GPU, CPU, storage and a nice price, it could be a killer