Evernote hacked, users will be required to reset passwords
0. phoneArena 02 Mar 2013, 14:18 posted on
Fortunately, no user-stored data or payment information appears to have been compromised, the company...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. fur0n (Posts: 69; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
dang it if only i read that last sentence first i wouldn't have used Password123.
3. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
u r a dumb f**k... just kidding :D
2. GeekMovement (Posts: 1478; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Nothing is really secure these days is it..
5. Mr..J (Posts: 17; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
evernote doesnt mention they were hacked