Even more teaser images of Huawei's upcoming UI appear, selective focus will be on board
0. phoneArena 19 Aug 2014, 09:50 posted on
Just a few days ago, we got hold of some images that showed us how Huawei's upcoming user interface, EmotionUI, is going to look. Dubbed EMUI 3.0 and based on Android 4.4.2, it will be officially unveiled alongside the manufacturer's new devices at an event at IFA on September 4...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Looks clean and with Android L on-screen buttons? Sweet. Bring it on!
2. Ashoaib (Posts: 2580; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
huawei's UI is very simple and fast but it seems more iphonish instead of android... most of the chinese brands follow the foot prints of ios in their UI's... anyway Emotion UI is nice and clean, specially I like the permission manager in their UI
7. GalaxyS5 (banned) (Posts: 430; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
they don't follow the footprints of ios they copy it. no nokia and wp anymore for you nokia boy?
8. GalaxyS5 (banned) (Posts: 430; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
the only sheithead is the one that buys from companies that copy others and just slap parts over parts then sell it to sheitheads
5. Ashoaib (Posts: 2580; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
does it matter? can a copy stop us from buying it? no, right?
6. GalaxyS5 (banned) (Posts: 430; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
well, of course not, barbariians will buy everything from barbariian companies