Even more pictures of the Alias2
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Mar 2009, 19:10
A few more official looking pictures of Verizon's Alias2 were leaked today...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. souleater93 posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
if anything will break on that phone its going to be the key board
14. PapaJay224 posted on 30 Mar 2009, 17:16 0 0
Actually VZW has released 3 different colors at 3 different time already and has had ---> 0
2. vzw fanman posted on 26 Mar 2009, 20:13 0 0
pretty sweet phone ..its definitly a step up from the first alias
3. LGVX1993 posted on 26 Mar 2009, 20:41 0 0
I wish I could turn in my silver alias and get this one. When I get my upgrade next year im gonna have a lot of phones to choose from.
4. lovexlucy posted on 26 Mar 2009, 20:53 0 0
oh wow it looks nice actually with the titanium stuff i think i may finally trade in my enV for this =]
5. Jyakotu posted on 26 Mar 2009, 22:51 0 0
It looks okay. Not a fan of the QWERTY keyboard or the menu. The menu literally looks cluttered! XD
6. bng posted on 26 Mar 2009, 23:00 0 0
dam this is actually prety cool. wen ma contract is up im gonna have a hard time between the Versa nad this one and other phones.....
7. heavybreathing posted on 27 Mar 2009, 06:17 0 0
The most original layout for a phone since the flip phone.
8. shimmyx20 posted on 27 Mar 2009, 16:16 0 0
This looks like a nice step up from the original. I was not a big fan of the keypad on the Alias, but this looks a lot more comfortable to use.
10. Dood posted on 27 Mar 2009, 19:33 0 0
This looks like something I could actually use. This phone makes me look at Samsung a little better. Kudos.
11. techie123 posted on 27 Mar 2009, 22:14 0 0
This is a great idea. Now make it a smart phone (i.e. WinMo 6.5 or higher) with a touch screen on the inside screen and its a real winner.
12. Dood posted on 28 Mar 2009, 14:12 0 0
Make it able to cast fireballs. That's ALL I want from a phone.
13. crd22 posted on 28 Mar 2009, 18:21 0 0
This is a nice looking phone. Could provide tough competition for the enV3. How do the buttons change depending on which way you flip it?
15. ace1122 posted on 01 Apr 2009, 18:55 0 0
The only thing i can think of is that each button would have a little screen. I may be wrong. If it is that way then i would think this phone would be extremely fragile especially with the hinge plus really pricey.
16. suchi51 (unregistered) posted on 29 Dec 2010, 15:53 0 0
I have a question ...
I am french and I am in love of this kind of phone but it is not sold in France ! :(
I will go to USA and I want to know if I buy this phone there, will it work in France ???
Thanks for your answer !!!