Even more pictures of the Alias2
If you have some interesting info that you'd like to share with us, feel free to Tip Us!
1. souleater93 (Posts: 86; Member since: 20 Mar 2009)
if anything will break on that phone its going to be the key board
14. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009)
Actually VZW has released 3 different colors at 3 different time already and has had ---> 0
2. vzw fanman (Posts: 1974; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
pretty sweet phone ..its definitly a step up from the first alias
3. LGVX1993 (Posts: 260; Member since: 27 Jan 2009)
I wish I could turn in my silver alias and get this one. When I get my upgrade next year im gonna have a lot of phones to choose from.
4. lovexlucy (Posts: 16; Member since: 14 Feb 2009)
oh wow it looks nice actually with the titanium stuff i think i may finally trade in my enV for this =]
5. Jyakotu (Posts: 831; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
It looks okay. Not a fan of the QWERTY keyboard or the menu. The menu literally looks cluttered! XD
6. bng (Posts: 107; Member since: 12 Feb 2009)
dam this is actually prety cool. wen ma contract is up im gonna have a hard time between the Versa nad this one and other phones.....
7. heavybreathing (Posts: 276; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
The most original layout for a phone since the flip phone.
8. shimmyx20 (Posts: 280; Member since: 03 Mar 2009)
This looks like a nice step up from the original. I was not a big fan of the keypad on the Alias, but this looks a lot more comfortable to use.
10. Dood (Posts: 269; Member since: 23 Mar 2009)
This looks like something I could actually use. This phone makes me look at Samsung a little better. Kudos.
11. techie123 (Posts: 54; Member since: 25 Mar 2009)
This is a great idea. Now make it a smart phone (i.e. WinMo 6.5 or higher) with a touch screen on the inside screen and its a real winner.
12. Dood (Posts: 269; Member since: 23 Mar 2009)
Make it able to cast fireballs. That's ALL I want from a phone.
13. crd22 (Posts: 77; Member since: 15 Apr 2008)
This is a nice looking phone. Could provide tough competition for the enV3. How do the buttons change depending on which way you flip it?
15. ace1122 (Posts: 237; Member since: 23 Mar 2009)
The only thing i can think of is that each button would have a little screen. I may be wrong. If it is that way then i would think this phone would be extremely fragile especially with the hinge plus really pricey.
16. suchi51 (unregistered)
I have a question ...
I am french and I am in love of this kind of phone but it is not sold in France ! :(
I will go to USA and I want to know if I buy this phone there, will it work in France ???
Thanks for your answer !!!