Even if you're not in Times Square, you can watch the ball drop in real time over your phone or tablet
0. phoneArena 22 Dec 2012, 00:17 posted on
Following up on last year's Times Square ball drop app, Toshiba is once again bring you the opportunity to catch the festivities over your phone or tablet and watch in real time as the ball drops in Times Square to begin 2013; if you're lucky, you can upload a picture that will be displayed on the big screen in Times Square for the crowd to view...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. imkyle (Posts: 947; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
if this works as described its pretty fricken cool.
2. techloverNYC (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
ima watch the ball drop in my 40in tv instead of my 4in phone.......
4. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
I will watch the ball drop on my Galaxy Note 2.
5. Cynipap999 (banned) (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
You would. I think it's really pathetic that anyone be glued to their smartphone at the stroke of midnight New Year's Eve / New Year's Day; give it a rest dude and get a life. And, pay your phone bill on time this year; like the song says! And, while your at it, a new headshot won't hurt.
6. ncv144 (Posts: 126; Member since: 04 May 2012)
New years comes 1 hour earlier for me than new york so i can enjoy my new years and then watch the new york special at 1am
8. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
I bet he'd exchange his brain for his Note II if the technology was there. Admittedly, it probably would be an improvement based on his posts here......