European authorities examining how the Apple iPhone is being sold
0. phoneArena 27 May 2013, 03:33 posted on
According to a published report, documents seen by the Financial Times show that the European Commission is investigating whether Apple is using anti-competitive sales tactics which are pushing rival smartphones out of the European market; a questionnaire sent to European carriers seems to suggest that the Commission is investigating whether Apple's distribution system guarantees that no other phone gives a better deal to the carriers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
'producing' tons of sheeple Apple fans is also part of the anti-competiton behavior too fyi...
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
That why the iConsumer will refuse any product that has no apple logo on the back, and end up those competitor has no choice but to exit the market...
poor debted European...
3. ardent1 (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
Can you stop being unctuous? There is a limit.
6. Leo_MC (Posts: 600; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
In my country One is 20 euro cheaper than iPhone 5, with the same 2 years, 50 euro/month contract.
S4 - which must have been sold - is 10 euro cheaper while S3 is ~200 euros cheaper than ip5.
I live in EU.
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6737; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
First why is this news? 2nd the big dumb fruit have NO RIGHT BLOCKING sales against us consumers. If the crappy fruit afraid of loosing their customers make better software n change your hardware that's not hard too do.
8. Ninetysix (Posts: 1680; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Yo dummy..where did you get blocking and software/hardware changes from?
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 12643; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I like how he calls apple a big dumb fruit, when they're like the most, or second most valued company lol
9. rdemon (Posts: 46; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
There is nothing Apple can say or their $8.00 an hour Apple blue shirts minions to convince me Apple is the better phone maker. FOH!