European Union regulators positioned to take action against Google
0. phoneArena 19 Feb 2013, 01:40 posted on
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
could you tell me why? because Google serves to security of us and is not willing to cooperate with corrupted govs? ok, no I know why they pursue Google :)
2. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
ok guys, its time to ditch Google out of our heads.....from now just a service, see:
"Google looks to cut funds to illegal sites"
goo [dot] gl/P8Csg
I've just stopped defending Google :)
It HAD been nice and optimistic...but suddenly.... :)
3. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
It's really hard to understand you when your English sucks.
4. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
its really hard to explain you anything when your English sucks :)
do you know the difference between "stop defending" vs. "stop to defend"? I presume NO :)